Software Architect / Senior Java Developer
Providing software development services around software design, implementation, team leadership, training & coaching and process support around the software development lifecycle.
• Senior developer in a Scrum team responsible for development, infrastructure and releases of the gateway between end-users (web + apps) and the telecom provider BSS. The gateway implements custom authentication, authorization, caching, security, monitoring and services that operate on client and product data. Technologies: Spring Boot, Redis, SOAP, REST, Swagger, SQL, jOOQ, Flyway, Mockito, Robot framework, OWASP, 2FA, Cookies, CSRF, JWT, Docker, Continuous delivery.
Software Development Consultant
Software Developer in Accenture’s Emerging Technology Delivery capability. Also active as career counselor, internship supervisor, supporting capability development initiatives, evaluating and interviewing candidates.
• Development lead & architect of a service assurance application that provides status, remote operation and analytics, based on real-time data aggregation from multiple data sources related to CPE metrics, network interfaces, DOCSIS, WiFi, connected devices and telephony. The application operates on a footprint of >4mln CPEs and is delivered with a combination of on-shore and off-shore developers. Technologies: OSGi, Spring, ServiceMix, Camel, GWT, SOAP, REST, SNMP, TR-069, HighCharts, ElasticSearch
• Team lead for the development of a real-time video, voice and network service reporting framework for the Network Operations Center. Technologies: OSGi, CXF, Spring, ServiceMix, SQL, MongoDB, GWT.
• Proof-of-concept developer to assess application features based on second screen concepts. Technologies: HTML5, PHP, WebSockets, Encryption, Authentication.
• Performance tester of a meta-data video delivery platform and CDN, based on JMeter test automation and performance monitoring. Responsible for driving weekly troubleshooting sessions.
• Developer of a second screen TV application serviced through a virtualized and cloud-based over-the-top video delivery platform. Technologies: HTML5, ExtJS, VMWare vSphere, JMeter, DTV platforms
• End-to-end tester of a new VoIP service for smart-phones running on Android and iOS, responsible for orchestrating vendors and coaching testers.
• Developer in a Scrum team delivering technical designs and development for a new collateral management system driven by the European Central Bank. Technologies: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JUnit, JMS
• Developer in the BSS domain of a cable provider. Affected components are business critical and interface with billing systems, SAP, CRM and third party banks. Technologies: Java, JSP, Kornshell, SQL
• Developer on a workforce management and optimization tool (ClickSchedule), building additional user interface add-ins, handling XML messages, and data representation through Microsoft Excel sheets.
• Developer of client-identification and order-intake functionality of multiple different legacy applications. The application is built using the Corizon platform, which uses Python to describe interactions with the legacy applications and Mashup pages as presentation layer.
Medewerker Operator Group Delft (Detachering)
Operator Group Delft (OGD), Delft
Februari 2009 – Augustus 2009
Design + implementation of a Theory of Mind Agent-architecture. Technologies: C++, UnrealEngine3.